In 1863 the Blue Bell opened up for the first time. The very first owner was Mr. William Gard.
It is a very popular place for tourists. It also has 5 bedrooms, 3 dining rooms and 1 ballroom. The ballroom upstairs has now been changed it into a dining room.
The Blue Bell Inn restaurant has been open since the mid 1980s.
They have 2 cellars downstairs to store food and wine.
Please check comments for more up to date information.